Spanish

La clase de español es divertido. I would bet money, that most people couldn’t read that. Well, that’s because Spanish class isn’t easy—by the way, that said Spanish class is fun.

I’m taking Spanish this year and Señora Ortiz is my teacher. Spanish class is fun because I have a lot of friends in my class. It’s also fun because I get to learn more every day. I definitely learn the most in Spanish because it’s all new to me.

You learn all about conjugations and grammar and masculine and feminine words and sooooo much vocab—let me say that again— sooooo much Vocab.

Now it’s time for your lesson for today. What does this mean… La clase de español es divertido. You should know that by now.

One Comment
  1. Hello Peyton!

Buenas noches Peyton!

I’m so glad that you have liked Spanish! I love that language too since, it’s our major language here in the Philippines during the Spanish invasion time way back 1551 up to the late 1900s.

Our way of counting was influenced by Spanish such as
    1 (uno)
    2 (dos)
    3 (tres)
    4 (quatro) and so on.

I just don’t know if I have written the correct spelling.

In fact, we have Spanish-speaking area in our country as in ZAMBOANGA. They speak chavacano.

I really love to speak Spanish. If I will be given the chance to go abroad, I would prefer to Spanish-speaking zones.

Could you share to me some Spanish terms or usage you know/

I’m excited next if you will answer it favorably.

Cheers from,
    Quirino High School, Project 3,
    Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
    [Rolando R. Barcelon, Chemistry Teacher]