7th Grade Reflection

When I arrived in August, I thought that I wouldn’t have a lot of friends in any of my classes. When I showed my schedule to my friends I didn’t notice any classes that we had parallel. But as school started, I noticed that in every single one of my classes—except for one—I had multiple friends.
By October, school was going good: I was playing quarterback for the football team—exactly where I wanted to be. I liked almost all of my classes, and I was learning Spanish really we’ll—-another goal of mine. I could talk in conversation—just a little limited tough.
Suddenly it caught up to me fast, this year was gonna get tough. Progressively school got a lot harder. Science got tough, and Spanish wasn’t easy anymore.
As the year comes to a finish, I think back on what I’ve learned. Studying is crucial in 7th grade. With all the tests, learning checks, and quizzes that get hurled at you, you need to study. Also, organization is something that you need to have. Teachers aren’t as lenient as 6th grade teachers so if you loose something, you’ll get a zero or partial credit.
School has been good to me though, I’ve had a lot of fun this year, but man oh man, summer sounds sweet now.